Michael Pitt photographed by the Toronto Sun while promoting I Origins
My balls are pretty big. There’s a confidence that my sisters and I were raised with. After my dad died, my mom moved us from Queens back to the Dominican Republic. A very macho sort of place. But my mom raised us to know that we are equal to anyone. Whenever we went out, if we were meeting other people, my mom would always say, “I hope you like them.” Not “I hope they like you.” We were the most important.
Zoe Saldana for The Hollywood Reporter (August 2014)
hey guys! i’m happy to say i finally reached my goal and i wanted to do a HUGE giveaway to thank all of you. it really means a lot to me. now to the good stuff. the prize package includes:
• a John Green book set
• a Fiji Polaroid in pink
• American Apparel shorts (Medium)
• a cute floral backpack from Charlotte Russe
• unused Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
• Urban Outfitters tattoo choker
• a floral crown from Forever 21
• a brand new Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle (these ACTUALLY make your room smell angelic)
• Zara circle sunglasses
• American Apparel pale polish set of 4
here’s the rules of the game:
• must be following me (http://smoukers.tumblr.com)
• must REBLOG this post. likes count as well but you must reblog.
• if you follow me on instagram you will be noticed faster. @laura.asensio
for a higher chance, you may reblog as many times as you would like.
i will be choosing the winner before August and i will message you. again, thank you so much and good luck! xoxo